Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull said on Tuesday police were treating a dangerous attack in the southern city of Melbourne as a "demonstration of fear mongering" after a claim by the Islamic State aggregate that one of its contenders was the shooter capable. Police shot dead shooter Yacqub Khayre, who they said had a long criminal history, on Monday after he killed a man in the hall of a flat square in Melbourne, Australia's second-biggest city, and held a lady prisoner inside. Senior authorities affirmed that Khayre had been cleared of a plot to assault a Sydney armed force construct in 2009 and was in light of parole for a brutal home attack at the season of Monday's attack. "This fear monger assault by a known criminal, a man who was just as of late discharged on parole, is a stunning, apprehensive wrongdoing," Executive Malcolm Turnbull told correspondents in the capital, Canberra. "It is a fear based oppressor assault and it underlines the re...